The 25XX and 39XX resin systems are aerospace grade, high performance epoxy resins designed for use in aircraft and other highly regulated industries. Details on the advantages of each system, as well as commonly available product formats, can be found in the linked technical data sheets.
- 2510 Prepreg System – A 250°F cure epoxy resin with a public AGATE database. Commonly paired with T700-series standard modulus (SM) fibers. Our 2510 prepregs are well understood and widely used in general aviation structures.
- 2511 Prepreg System – A 250°F cure epoxy resin that has been optimized for flexible processing & curing methods. Commonly paired with T700-series standard modulus (SM) fibers.
- 2700 Prepreg System – An epoxy resin with a cure temp range of 250°F to 350°F that is commonly paired with standard modulus (SM) fibers. Flexible processing and curing methods. Ideal for high-volume production, specifically aerospace and urban air mobility programs.
- 3900 Prepreg System – A highly toughened, 350°F cure epoxy resin with a public CMH-17 database. Commonly paired with T800-series intermediate modulus (IM) fibers. Our 3900 prepregs have the largest selection of readily-available product formats for a wide variety of processing applications.
- 3960 Prepreg System – A highly toughened, 350°F cure epoxy resin that has been optimized for increased performance and flexible curing. Commonly paired with T1100-series intermediate modulus plus (IM+) fibers. Our 3960 prepregs are perfect for specialty aerospace applications, combining our strongest TORAYCA® fibers with our highest-performance epoxy resin.
G-series resins maintain the high manufacturing standards of our aerospace grade resins, optimized for use in all industries. With lower price points, rapid cure times, and high-quality surface finishes, G-series resins are perfect for use in high-end sporting goods, automotive parts, and other industrial uses.
- G-78 Data Sheet – A toughened epoxy system with excellent flow properties and a flexible (250-300°F) cure temperature. Our G-78 prepregs are perfect for thin walled tube structures like fishing rods, arrow shafts, and golf clubs.
- G-83CM Data Sheet – A rapid cure system that provides a high-quality class A finish and excels in automotive applications.
- G-85FR Data Sheet – A newly formulated resin optimized for high performance and high throughput automotive applications: improved handleability, flame-retardant properties, and snap curable while maintaining a class A finish.
- G-94 Data Sheet – An all-rounder resin with a flexible (250-300°F) cure, high temperature resistance, and easy layup. Our G-94 Prepregs are widely used in a variety of applications including sports, outdoor, industrial, medical, and more.
*The values noted on these data sheets are lot average typical properties, they are to be used for material selection purposes only. Toray Composites Materials America, Inc. can not guarantee any specific values. If an application requires guaranteed values, contact our sales and technical team for assistance in establishing a material specification for an application.