We are committed to ethical conduct, sustainability, quality, and safety. These policies underscore that commitment and outline the ways in which we accomplish our vision and mission.
Compliance and Ethics Policy
All Toray Composite Materials America, Inc. (CMA) employees observe and maintain high standards of compliance and ethical conduct in their relationships with clients, suppliers, subcontractors, communities, fellow employees, and others, wherever they work.
Maintaining our high standard of compliance and ethics is accomplished through:
- Zero tolerance for harassment and workplace violence: We have a zero-tolerance policy regarding harassment and workplace violence.
- Anti-bribery, Anti-corruption, and Antitrust compliance: We compete in the open market and remain in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Import / Export Compliance: We comply with applicable import/export and Security Trade Control (STC) laws and regulations.
- Safeguarding proprietary information and intellectual property: We maintain the highest confidentiality for all information received from our customers, suppliers, or any partners.
- Appropriate use of company resources: We use all company property in accordance with relevant policies in a professional and effective manner.
- Accurate business records: We believe the integrity of business records are critical with both internal and external reporting requirements.
Environmental preservation is a top priority for CMA. We conduct our operations in an environmentally responsible and sustainable manner. We are also committed to reducing waste and the use of resources while promoting continual improvement.
Environmental excellence is maintained through:
- The development of procedures and sustainability of all applicable legal and various requirements, while incorporating industry best practices.
- Periodic reviews of established objectives and targets focusing on incident prevention and environmental preservation while considering employee involvement, our processes, and community.
- Educating our employees, neighbors, and the community on steps taken to reduce our environmental impact and promotion of continual improvement.
- Assistance to our customers in providing environmentally friendly products that contribute an overall improvement to the environment.
CMA strives to provide the highest quality products with innovative technology that meet our customer, statutory, and regulatory requirements. Our commitment to quality includes an emphasis on continuous process improvement.
Principles of our Quality Policy:
- Safety: Provide safe products and ensure a safe work environment.
- Commitment: Comply with customer, statutory, and regulatory requirements.
- Innovation: Innovate for customer service, products, and processes.
- Integrity: Maintain integrity in all aspects of our company activities.
- Continuous Improvement: Continually improve customer service, products, and processes.
- Motivation: Encourage our employees to be involved and proudly take ownership of their work.
Safety is a core value in all aspects of our business with accident prevention as our number one priority. We are committed to providing and maintaining a safe and healthy culture for all employees, contractors, and visitors.
We achieve these goals by:
- Providing a safe and healthy workplace for all employees by following all applicable laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Establishing the basics of safety throughout the company and instilling safety consciousness toward all actions.
- Creating an accident-free environment by detecting, understanding, and mitigating hazards and risks that may exist within our facilities.
- Holding ourselves accountable and responsible for our actions and assisting others to do the same in a positive manner.
- Strengthening workplace discipline through communications, clear instruction, evaluation, and follow-up.
CMA integrates these beliefs throughout all divisions of our business.