2700 Prepreg System
Home2700 Prepreg System
High-Performance 2700 Prepreg System
2700 Prepreg system is specifically formulated for heat resistance and low water absorption which makes it suited for applications where it is exposed to high heat and high humidity environments. Customers using Toray’s 2510 and 2511 resin systems may easily adopt 2700 with minimal impact on their production environment.
- Cures in less than 5 minutes
- Cure temperatures at 250°F to 350°F / 121°C to 177°C
- Process flexibility: Vacuum bag, out of autoclave, autoclave, compression molding, AFP/ATL, and hand layup
- Low void content and optimized tack
- Excellent all-around structural properties
- Applications: Aerospace primary or secondary structure components, industrial and recreational applications.
I WANT TO LEARN MORE.
"*" indicates required fields
Download our data sheet for more information, or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.